Terms and Conditions
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS are part of the online EXHIBITOR CONTRACT for the HomeStyles Home Show. In this document, the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association will be referred to as the “Show Management”, the Participant will be referred to as the “Exhibitor” and the HomeStyles Home Show will be referred to as the “Show”.
The Exhibitor agrees with the Show Management, for and in consideration of the payments a to be made and performed, that the Exhibitor shall be granted the right to use the exhibit space in the Show, designated as a space number shown on the show diagrams of the Show, for the specific exhibiting of the products & services listed on the online form. No other products or services other than those represented by the Exhibitor and approved by Show Management will be allowed to be displayed or sold from this exhibit space(s).
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The Exhibitor agrees to pay for the right to use the specified space; payable in Canadian funds.
- The Exhibitor agrees that, unless the online form is complete and the Terms and Conditions are acknowledged, Show Management is not required to hold the space for the Exhibitor and may re-sell it without notice.
- The legal entity indicated above is the Exhibitor and is the ONLY entity that is entitled to exhibit in the space provided.
- The Exhibitor agrees to staff the exhibit space for the full duration of the Show including all advertised hours of the Show.
- The use of the space shall be subject to the Exhibiting Rules and Regulations, and to all further rules and regulations now or hereafter adopted for the conduct of the Show.
- The Exhibitor will hold the Show and the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association harmless from any damage, expenses or liability arising from any injury or damage to any person, including the general public, the Exhibitor, its agents, servants or employees or to the property of the Exhibitor or others, occurring either in the space occupied by the Exhibitor or elsewhere, arising out of its occupancy, or anything connected with its occupancy. A formal Certificate of Insurance is required for participation in the Show.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for the full exhibit space payment amount. Failure to comply will result in release and resale of exhibit space.
- The Exhibitor shall not assign this agreement or sublet or license the whole or any part of the space hereby contracted for without the prior written permission of the Show Management. Only the Exhibitor indicated on the online form is authorized to exhibit in the space as noted.
- It is the obligation of the Exhibitor to notify Show Management of any change(s) in product(s). Show Management reserves the right to request changes or removal of product(s) for sale at the Show, at any time.
- Payment on account of exhibit space will be deemed to be an agreement to use this space. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective executors, successors, and permitted assigns.
- Booth Cancellation Deadline is: the last day in September, annually. After this date full booth payments are non-refundable. If a booth is cancelled prior to the last day in September, a 50% refund will be processed. After the last day in September at 11:59 pm the exhibitor is liable for full payment of the space.
- Show Management reserves the right to move or reallocate Exhibitor space. Every effort will be made to ensure the new space is accommodating to both the Exhibitor and the Show.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges that the target audience for HomeStyles is families considering new home construction or renovation of existing homes/residences. The Exhibitor acknowledges that products or services which it proposes advertising or selling at HomeStyles must be compatible with the target audience, as determined by Show Management, in its sole discretion. At any time, Show Management may restrict the goods and/or services being advertised or sold by the Exhibitor, if Show Management determines them not to be compatible with the target audience. Exhibitor must inform Show Management which must approve the goods and services to be advertised or sold.
- If, at any time, Show Management, in its sole discretion, determines that it is inappropriate for an Exhibitor to participate in the Show, Show Management shall be entitled to notify the Exhibitor that the Exhibitor is no longer entitled to participate and may cancel the Exhibitor’s participation. If this occurs prior to the commencement of the Show, Show Management shall repay to Exhibitor all payment received from the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall be entitled to no additional compensation or payment.
- Show Management may also restrict any such advertising or selling if not compatible with any restrictions in the rental agreement with Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation.
The above listed Terms and Conditions apply to the annual dates of the HomeStyles Home Show presented by the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association.
Note: Once you have registered for the HomeStyles Home Show you will receive an invoice for the FULL BOOTH AMOUNT. Full payment must be made to secure your booth rental.