Booths located in Halls D & E
This is where our over 16,000 attendees connect with the product and service providers they need to make their home dreams come true. Our show is the ideal environment for businesses to advertise and sell products and services related to the home. From renovation, electrical and automation services; to furniture, hot tubs, blinds and flooring our attendees are looking for your products and services. The show takes place annually in March and has a live exhibitor directory that stays active 365 days a year. Meet your clients and customers in person first at the HomeStyles Home Show. Booths in this combined hall include the following:
- a 10×10 booth space (many additional booth configurations available)
- An 8-foot pipe & drape backdrop and three-foot black side panels. (Changes require approval, and many involve an additional charge)
- A 110V electrical outlet
- Free internet services
- Forklifting services
- Promotional advertising tools including show tickets for giveaways
- Inclusion in the Printed Show Directory Listing (If booking confirmed/paid by December 31st)
- Inclusion in the online exhibitor directory from the point of booking.
NEW Standard Booth Pricing
||$1600 each + 20% corner premium + gst
||$1600 each + gst
Booth Expansions Discounts – Increase Your Space. Increase Your DISCOUNT!
|2 – 3 Booths
|| $ 1525 each + gst
|4 – 7 Booths
||$ 1300 each + gst
||$ 1150 each + gst
|ANNUAL EARLY BIRD PRICING DEADLINE: MAY 31st
- Flooring is a show requirement and is not included in the booth cost.
- Pursuant to a request from our insurance carrier, all HomeStyles exhibitors are required to provide a certificate of public liability insurance of $2,000,000. Please name The Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association as an additional insured on your policy. Certificates of Liability must be received by Show Management no later than March 1, 2020. Contact your insurance agency for further detail.